Returns & Exchanges
We are proud to offer all our customers a 30 days Return & Exchange policy. This allows you to return anything you have bought from us within 30 days of the purchase date, for either an exchange or a refund provided that the conditions below are met;
- Your order was placed less than 30 days ago
- Your items are unworn, unwashed and undamaged
- Your items still have their hangtags attached
- Your items are in resalable condition (no perfume or other smell, animal hair, stains etc)
How do I send my item back for a refund or exchange?
Returns & Exchanges within the UK are FREE. Please use our Returns Portal in the link below to create your returns label (a QR code option is available if you don't have a printer);
How does it work?
- Please click this link to access our Royal Mail return page (https://returnsportal.co/r/forgottentribes?s=1 )
- Enter your Order ID (Including prefix '#' and the email address the order was placed with).
- Select the item(s) you'd like to send back / exchange.
- Print off your return label and tape it to your parcel. If you don't have a printer please select the QR code option and a QR code will be emailed to you so you can get the label printed at your local Post Office.
- Take your parcel to your local Post Office and get it scanned by a member of staff (please DO NOT leave the parcel in a postbox, it must be scanned by Post Office staff).
- Please keep your receipt as proof of postage with the tracking number until your refund is issued / exchange is processed.
Are returns & exchanges Free: Yes, but only for UK orders
I don't have a printer, what can I do? : Choose the QR code option and you will be emailed a QR code that will allow you to get the label printed by your local Post Office. Show this QR code on your phone to your local post office and they will be able to print the label off for you.
I can't find my Order ID? : Your Order ID is a 6 digit number that can be found on your order confirmation and dispatch notification emails. You can also find it on the Royal Mail shipping label affixed to your parcel that was used to deliver the parcel to you.
I haven't received an order confirmation or dispatch notification email? : These emails would have been sent to the email address you provided us with when placing the order. Please check that mailbox (including spam folder).
Can I get my parcel collected from Home? : No, unfortunately that option is not avaible. Your parcel must be taken to your local Post Office.
How long does it take for a refund to take place? : We will issue a refund as soon as we receive and process your parcel.
How can I exchange an item? : Please select the item & size that you'd like instead in our returns portal and we will send it to you as soon as we receive your parcel.
Will I be notified when my return or exchange has been processed? : Yes, you will receive an email notification as soon as it has been processed.
How long will it take for my parcel to reach you after I've shipped it? Please allow 4 to 6 working days.
I have a question, could someone assist me? Sure, please email us at email@example.com
Please send the item(s) back to the address below and we’ll issue a refund/ exchange as soon as we receive the goods.
Unit 1, 155 Lewisham Way
Where can I find my Order ID?: It's on the order confirmation email we sent you.
Need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org