Mismatched Textured Silver Drop Earrings
- These earrings feature linked textured silver bars and a string of organically shaped onyx mini beads
- They have a stainless steel post with butterfly closure.
- Length of earrings: 6.6cm
- Weight: 3g
- Made in Korea
All our jewellery comes with a Forgotten Tribes branded natural cotton pouch
MATERIAL & CARE
Material: Alloy, Stainless steel post, Onyx
- Lightly polish jewellery with a soft cloth to gently remove dust and grime
- Store jewellery separately in the cotton pouch provided to reduce tarnishing
Shipping & Returns
We are proud to offer all our customers a 30 days Return & Exchange policy. This allows you to return anything you have bought from us within 30 days of the purchase date, for either an exchange or a refund provided that the conditions below are met;
- Your order was placed less than 30 days ago
- Your items are unworn, unwashed and undamaged
- Your items still have their hangtags attached
- Your items are in resalable condition (no perfume or other smell, animal hair, stains etc)
How do I send my item back for a refund or exchange?
Returns & Exchanges within the UK are FREE. Please use our Returns Portal in the link below to create your returns label (a QR code option is available if you don't have a printer);
How does it work?
- Please click this link to access our Royal Mail return page (https://returnsportal.co/r/forgottentribes?s=1 )
- Enter your Order ID (Including prefix '#' and the email address the order was placed with).
- Select the item(s) you'd like to send back / exchange.
- Print off your return label and tape it to your parcel. If you don't have a printer please select the QR code option and a QR code will be emailed to you so you can get the label printed at your local Post Office.
- Take your parcel to your local Post Office and get it scanned by a member of staff (please DO NOT leave the parcel in a postbox, it must be scanned by Post Office staff).
- Please keep your receipt as proof of postage with the tracking number until your refund is issued / exchange is processed.
Are returns & exchanges Free: Yes, but only for UK orders
I don't have a printer, what can I do? : Choose the QR code option and you will be emailed a QR code that will allow you to get the label printed by your local Post Office. Show this QR code on your phone to your local post office and they will be able to print the label off for you.
I can't find my Order ID? : Your Order ID is a 6 digit number that can be found on your order confirmation and dispatch notification emails. You can also find it on the Royal Mail shipping label affixed to your parcel that was used to deliver the parcel to you.
I haven't received an order confirmation or dispatch notification email? : These emails would have been sent to the email address you provided us with when placing the order. Please check that mailbox (including spam folder).
Can I get my parcel collected from Home? : No, unfortunately that option is not avaible. Your parcel must be taken to your local Post Office.
How long does it take for a refund to take place? : We will issue a refund as soon as we receive and process your parcel.
How can I exchange an item? : Please select the item & size that you'd like instead in our returns portal and we will send it to you as soon as we receive your parcel.
Will I be notified when my return or exchange has been processed? : Yes, you will receive an email notification as soon as it has been processed.
How long will it take for my parcel to reach you after I've shipped it? Please allow 4 to 6 working days.
I have a question, could someone assist me? Sure, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
International customers are responsible for the return shipping. Please email us at email@example.com to request a return.
Once we receive it back and verify it is unworn, the return will be processed and a refund will be issued. You will be notified via email that the refund has taken place and the funds should be transferred back to your account within 24h.
Where are you based?
We're a UK company, based in London. All orders are shipped from our London warehouse.
Please note that we no longer ship to the EU from our UK branch. If you are an EU customer please order from our EU branch (based in France) www.forgottentribes.fr/en
Where can I see some reviews about your company?
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 30 days returns policy. Returns for customers within the UK are Free.
Where is my stuff?
If you haven't received your goods within the normal timeframe mentioned in the Shipping & Returns tab, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order ID so we can look into the issue.
I have sent my order back, how long does it take to process my refund?
Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 2 business days. You will be notified via email at the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place.
After we have issued the refund, it will take up to 3 business days for the funds to be placed back on your credit card or Paypal account.
Do you do wholesale?
No we currently don't do wholesale, sorry.
Love my new earrings, delivery took a while but that could be to do with a lot of postal workers being off with covid.
The earrings are lovely so nice to find asymmetric ones
Efficient and fast delovery and great product